requires more than understanding the technology:
test system development requires attention to both technology and the
development process itself. Both clients and developers need to understand
and appreciate good software engineering practices. Collaboration
and communication are critical for success.
defining roles and responsibilities, using efficient development practices
and tools, and handling risks early in the project permits problems to
be handled at a stage
effect on cost and schedule will be minimal.
Our top eight secrets to successful project completion:
- We do not let inexperienced engineers loose
on your project!
- We take care to define and plan the project up-front.
- We handle high-risk items as early as possible in the project.
- We perform project reviews with stakeholders early in the project.
- We test our software early and often during development.
- We track project progress against plan and communicate regularly
with the client as the project proceeds.
- We use Change Control procedures to keep feature creep and cost under
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.